CygnusMS Forums
Welcome to CygnusMS hope you enjoy your stay
CygnusMS Forums
Welcome to CygnusMS hope you enjoy your stay
CygnusMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the on-going maplestory private server known as CygnusMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zZSlyGuyZz's GM app

Go down 
2 posters

Should I be a GM
Should I be a GM?
zZSlyGuyZz's GM app I_vote_lcap67%zZSlyGuyZz's GM app I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Should I not?
zZSlyGuyZz's GM app I_vote_lcap33%zZSlyGuyZz's GM app I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Marshall
Admin

zZSlyGuyZz's GM app Empty
PostSubject: My Name   zZSlyGuyZz's GM app EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 am

Nice app but you spelled my name wrong
Back to top Go down
https://cygnusms.board-directory.net
zZSlyGuyZz

zZSlyGuyZz's GM app Empty
PostSubject: zZSlyGuyZz's GM app   zZSlyGuyZz's GM app EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 am

zZSlyGuyZz's GM app

Name:Hayden

Time Zone:Eastern time zone

Average Play Time:5 hours in the summer and 2-3 hours when school starts most of the time if im not on for long that means something is going on that day so thats one of those days im not playing much but then theres days where im just going to sit at my computer and not get off at all except for eating and some other stuff

Average time in Forum:I check it often while im playing so about 30 min a day willing to check more when the forum becomes very active

Have you been a gm before:No I have not in maplestory servers but in other games I have like Minecraft which Is about the same requirements except a whole written application

In-Game Name:zZSlyGuyZz

Reason you want to be a GM:To help the server and keep hackers away from here and moderate the chat/forums and explain the game to new players how to level up quick or get msi's or even how to get some chairs and who our fun little community is

What will you do as a GM:I will go around and try to find as many hackers as I can to end the hacks and try as hard as possible to recruit people even if its going to take weeks until I get 1 person to join its still worth it for the server

How will you make the server better:End the disease of hackers and make the communtity happy

Intrests/hobbies:Nothing much
Maplestory
Hangin with friends
Hangin with my private server buds
shooting some hoops
so theres really nothing much besides that

Tell about yourself:I'm lazy for physical stuff not for computer stuff and I'm a no life except in school where im one of the people who know everything but I really dont know everything I just excel in math

Any other comments:I hope I can be along side Jackson and Marshall and then the GMs
and then heres some questions that ive seen for other gm app requirements that I would like to put in this app
What would you do if 2 players were fighting:
I would first off take them both to the GM room and then kill both of them so they wouldent be jumping around and not serious and then mute the map then unmute 1 of them and listen to there story and then mute them again and then unmute the other and listen to there story and then mute them again and then I would decide what was going to happen next
what would you do if you came upon a hacker:I would Screen shot them then ban them and put the report and picture on here the forums then have Marshall or Jackson look at the report and then decide if the ban is perm.
How long have you been playing CygnusMS:
August 9th was my first day
what are some GM commands you can name on the top of your head
!heal
!jail
!ban
!unban
!warp
!help
!killall
!kill
!timer