CygnusMS Forums
Welcome to CygnusMS hope you enjoy your stay
CygnusMS Forums
Welcome to CygnusMS hope you enjoy your stay
CygnusMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the on-going maplestory private server known as CygnusMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saif's Gm Applacation Good Day !

Go down 

Do you want me To be a Gm ?
Yes
Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! I_vote_lcap100%Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! I_vote_lcap0%Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! I_vote_lcap0%Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Cleryes

Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! Empty
PostSubject: To saif   Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 pm

I think he should cause i remember him telling me about this game and he said he whants me to join so yea il join and he helped me
tell the rules not to swear alot and not to be mean to player's or do not ks people
Back to top Go down
Saif786

Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! Empty
PostSubject: Saif's Gm Applacation Good Day !   Saif's Gm Applacation  Good Day ! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 am

Name Saif

Time Zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Average Play time: I play about 6 to 9 hours a day hours each day beacuse
i have to let my bro go on for same amount of Time i go on for i wish i can go on 24 hours a day

Average time in Forum: About 2 to 3 hours a day max

Have you been GM before: No I haven't been a gm before but i would like to be one

In-Game Name: Saif

Reason you want to be a GM: Because I never became a gm in any private servers I played

What will you do as a GM: I will help people and say hi to them when they join and il sometimes il ask if you can vote for us and if they do il make them reward there Nx

How will you make the server better: I will help this server gain people
and make them like this ms and make them feel like i wanna play this ms all Day !

Interests/hobby's: My Hobbys are to Play maple story alot thats one of my Favorite

Tell about yourself: i like to Fool with u guys and like to meat New People !

Any other comment: Marshall and Jackson if your listening i wish you can make me a gm i wanna be one But one thing i wont be able to go on for 24 hours i will be only allowed
To go on for 6-9 hours a Day so if you want me to become a gm remember this or i might be able to play 13-18 hours a day and 1 day il be on all day so if you want its your choice
Pick one carefully Good Luck Picking One Jackson and Marshall Bye
Back to top Go down

Saif's Gm Applacation Good Day !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CygnusMS Forums :: News Feed :: GM app.-
Jump to: