CygnusMS Forums
Welcome to CygnusMS hope you enjoy your stay
CygnusMS Forums
Welcome to CygnusMS hope you enjoy your stay
CygnusMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the on-going maplestory private server known as CygnusMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero GM app

Go down 

Should I become GM?
Yes
Zero GM app I_vote_lcap100%Zero GM app I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Zero GM app I_vote_lcap0%Zero GM app I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Jayy

Zero GM app Empty
PostSubject: Zero GM app   Zero GM app EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Name: Jesse Robles (More Known as Jay)

Time Zone: Eastern GMT - 4

Average Play time: 6-10 hrs a day

Average time in Forum: 1-2 hours

Have you been GM before: No but I have made my own server (wasn't public) and messed around with the commands

In-Game Name: Changing Mines so Unknown at the moment

Reason you want to be a GM: I would want to be GM because I know this server pretty well. I was around for a month or two before i had to stop playing for personal reasons. I know i can benefit this server from knowing all the NPC (if they are the same) and I know how to do things. I may not have no real experience in a real server but I am a fast learner and I will be able to help with events and other things.

What will you do as a GM: I will help all the new people in the server. I will also try to catch all the hacker within the server to make it fair. I will not abuse my power for anything. Will only use my power to benefit the server. I will be glad to host daily events because I am sure I can be one of your most active GM (before school starts for me Sept 6)

How will you make the server better: I will be on every single day ( Maybe Sunday) and I will answer any question that come up in smega or whisper. I will host event whenever needed and I will glad to do anything else that you need help with. I can make videos of how to install the server on their computer and also make Youtube Videos to make people join the server

Intrests/hobbys: I enjoy sports (baseball more than anything). I am also part of the Football team so their will be come day's that I will have to get off early but I will log back in once I am back home. I enjoy video games (Ps3)

Tell about yourself: As I stated before, name is Jesse (Jay) and I am a quick learner. I can pick up things else to help this server grow and expand. I am a Christian (not sure if this means anything but I am just stating this because I always do). I hate liars and hate cheaters as well. I attend Church on Sunday and play the Piano,Drums, and a bit of the Guitar. I am Hispanic,Italian,American

Any other comment: Nothing much really. Thank you for reading this App. Whether I get this job or not. I am glad you took the time to read and consider my app. Tha
nk you an
d have a very good day

Sorry about double post. Didn't notice that I wasn't signed in on the forum
Back to top Go down

Zero GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CygnusMS Forums :: News Feed :: GM app.-
Jump to: