CygnusMS Forums
Welcome to CygnusMS hope you enjoy your stay
CygnusMS Forums
Welcome to CygnusMS hope you enjoy your stay
CygnusMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the on-going maplestory private server known as CygnusMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eugene's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodLustr

Eugene's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Eugene's GM Application   Eugene's GM Application EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Name: Eugene Chong

Time Zone: UTC +8

Average Playtime: 5 hours

Average time in Forums: 3 hours

Have you been a GM before: Nope

In-Game Name: Rhapsody

Reason(s) you want to be a GM: I want to help make the server a place for people to have fun and interact with other people

What will you do as a GM: I feel that the key to mantaining a server is friendship, so I'll be hanging around with the rest, listening to their complains/feedbacks and do the necessary changes. I'll also keep an eye on those who tries to use hacks/disrupt the server and ban them if they have gone too far.

How will you make the server better: Host events, ban hackers/disruptors. And as i said above, communicate with the people.

Interests/Hobbies: Swimming, biking and not forgetting mapling! Very Happy

Tell me more about yourself: You could say I'm the more friendly type of person in school as i like to make friends. I'm also quite active on Saturdays and Sundays, going to the park to ride my bicycle or even just swimming 10 laps in the swimming pool.

Other comments: Since this is my first time doing a GM application, it gives me an opportunity to learn. I may or may not get that GM title, but whichever outcome i get, it doesn't matter. I would also like to thank the admin(s) for giving me this chance ^^.
Back to top Go down

Eugene's GM Application
Page 1 of 1